- 60ml Fennel Seed infused oil
- 20ml Chamomile infused oil
- 16ml Lavender infused oil
- 5 drops Ginger pure essential oil
- 4 drops Fennel pure essential oil
- 5 drops Chamomile pure essential oil
Combine all ingredients in 100ml amber bottle and shake to combine. Massage as required.
Fennel Seed is an excellent anti-spasmodic and was the original herb used for gripe water, it is still very effective for this purpose if boiled gently for 20 minutes, strained and given to baby orally. Fennel Seed tea if drunk by a breast feeding mum, will increase milk flow and ease baby colic. (Remember to use only ORGANIC Fennel Seeds.)
CHAMOMILE and LAVENDER are soothing, calming and gently sedating.
GINGER is pain relieving, warming, anti-spasmodic, soothing and settling for babies and little ones.
These herbal oils are safe, gentle and most useful to reduce the effects of this unpleasant problem.
Note: These ingredients are all available in our herbal store!