An amazingly easy but most effective cream for painful feet, or any other part of the body. (So cooling)
- 1 Cup Moisturising Base Cream
- ½ Cup Shea Nut Butter – Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Menthol Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Grapefruit Seed Extract
Gently melt shea nut butter in a double boiler – remove from heat and cool, then incorporate into moisturising base cream – whip with a hand held whisk until well blended and thickened. Should have a butter like consistency. Place peppermint essential oil in a container, with the menthol flakes, place container in a bowl of hot water until menthol flakes are melted. Add menthol and peppermint essential oil to the cream mixture and combine well. Lastly add grapefruit seed extract and package in sterilised jar.