MAKE YOUR OWN HERBAL CAPSULES
- Grind the appropriate dried herb or herbs to a fine powder, using a coffee grinder.
- Take apart the empty vegetable based capsule and fill both sides with the herbal powder.
- Push both sides back together, wipe well and place in an air-tight jar.
- Approximately 50-60gms of dried herb will make 100 capsules.
- This is cost effective and easy, even children can make these.
- You will know exactly what is in your capsules and know they are made from pure natural ingredients, do not contain fillers and binders, and use only vegetable based capsule shells (not gelatin).
- Important with the Mad Cow scare, as gelatin capsules are imported and made from bovine sources.
- Vegetable based capsule shells are available from our Herbal Dispensary.