Ok folks, we’re gonna get the science of this topic out of the way first…
This sciencey illustration below shows the chemical composition of Chlorophyll and Hemin (whole blood). These two life liquids, one from plants and the other from humans, are identical with one exception – plant liquid core is Magnesium and human liquid core is Iron. In order for humans to directly improve the quality of their blood and therefore their health – it is important to obtain regular amounts of Chlorophyll rich food and drinks – obtained from plants which are identical in their cell structure to the human as these diagrams show.
The regular daily intake of barley grass is an excellent way to achieve this and to dramatically improve almost any health problem in the process. So lets take a look at green barley grass – Agronomists claim that this most ancient plant was being cultivated as early as 7000 BC.
Barley grass is harvested at its young tender grass stage of growth, with a different chemical makeup at this stage from the adult plant. According to Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara, the scientist and doctor who created barley grass extracts, “the leaves of cereal grasses provide the nearest thing this planet offers to the perfect food”.
Barley grass has a high alkalizing effect, keeping the ratio between acidity and alkalinity in body fluids balanced. Today’s diet creates an over-acidic system and is behind many disease conditions of our time. Barley grass contains buffer minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium, which neutralize acidic materials – helping to maintain a healthier acid-alkaline balance. Without the correct PH balance, our cells do not adequately function.
Barley grass contains good levels of chlorophyll which stimulates red blood cells and tissue growth, and contains high levels of life supporting enzymes. All commercial processed drinks are deficient in enzyme and enzyme activity. When taken daily either in capsules or in water, barley grass restores your body metabolism to a state of maximum efficiency.
How to take:
- Take 1 tsp x 2 daily OR take 5 capsules x 2 daily. Start with a small amount and increase slowly to recommend dosage for best results.
- Teenagers need an adult dose (see above). Athletes and those under stress can take a larger dose; up to 5 tsp per day x 2 daily.
- Barley grass is best taken on an empty stomach, 1/2 hour before food or 2 hours after.
- Do not take in hot drinks, or in carbonated drinks or with prune or cranberry juice. It may be taken with other fruit juices freshly made or with water.
- Do not refrigerate. Store in cool dry place.
Don’t let Chlorophyll be absent in your life…E-mail me at email@example.com to order yourself some Barley grass!!